BREAKTHROUGH HAIR FORMULA N® DROP N’S TAKES THE CAKE
New York, NY March 1, 2012—Formula N® Hair Care releases a new organic product Formula N® Drop N’s—a hair treatment loaded with vitamins and essential oils for relaxed and natural hair including fine, curly, and course textures. Founders of this line were in search of a quality remedy, pure and efficient that deposits chemical free nutrients leaving hair shiny and light as a feather. This savvy new invention was carefully formulated, tested and is proven to add a longer lasting shine without weighing it down, reduce frizziness, strengthen and repair damaged hair. Consumers reported: “I really like the Formula N® Drop N’s, I can see a major difference in my hair…” and “my hair looked shinier and softer than ever before”. Salon Pro Judith Durell, owner of Lovely Lady Salon in the Bronx, immediately purchased the hair treatment after one sample use stating: “I love the Drop N’s, they’re very good, gives hair a nicer finish and is much shinier”. This vitamin enriched damaged hair solution can also be used in combination with other products.
Formula N® Hair Care line will soon release a full line of topical hair treatments, shampoo’s and conditioners. For more information please email email@example.com.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR PRESS KIT FN press kit 1-1
What ingredients are used in the Formula N® Hair Care Line?
- The ingredients used in the line include: Pure Olive Oil, Unrefined Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, and Collagen Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and E, Rosemary, Sage, Cinnamon extracts.
Can Formula N® Drop N’s and Formula N® Oil Steam Treatment be used on all hair types?
- Yes! Formula N is filled with natural ingredients that add shine and benefit all hair types and textures.
How do I choose which Formula N® product is right for me?
- Formula N® Drop N’s can be used at any time to add extra vitamins to your regular conditioners. Weekly use of this product softens and deposits the vitamins directly into your hair strands. This product can be used on healthy hair, damaged hair, limp or dry hair.
- Formula N® Oil Steam treatment is used to repair chemically damaged, excessive heat usage, over processed, dry hair. This product can be used 1-2 times per week to hydrate and replace the moisture stripped from heat and chemicals.
Can I use Formula N® Drop N’s alone?
- Yes! Formula N® Drop N’s can be used alone in 4 ways:
-As a heat protection serum before styling
-As a leave in conditioner
-As a moisturizing serum
-On hair extensions as a smoothing annd shining polish
Drop N’s can also replace a cream conditioner after shampooing with a moisturizing shampoo and applying 3 full droplets and combing through the hair and leaving on for 3 minutes and thoroughly rinsing with hot water.
How does Formula N® benefit dry, damaged or color treated hair?
- Formula N® topical hair treatment(s) comprised of essential organic oils, herbs, and vitamins designed to hydrate the hair cuticle to seal and lock in shine and strengthen the hair.
Can Formula N® Drop N’s or Formula N® Oil Steam Treatment be used after a relaxer or color process?
- Yes! Formula N® topical hair treatments are vitamin enriched and are made to moisturize and strengthen the hair so after a chemical process is the perfect time to apply one of these treatments.
- Formula N® Drop N’s and Formula N® Oil Steam treatments are all natural.
- In cold temperatures these treatments may solidify. If this occurs, simply place the bottle in hot water for 1-2 minutes, shake and viola! The product is back to normal!
- Formula N® Drop N’s can also be used on dry hair as a shining serum in very small amounts. By using ½ of a dime size, you can add sheen to your hair in minutes!
Formula N® Drop N’s $26.99 [4oz glass dropper bottle]
Formula N® Oil Steam Treatment $32.99 [8 oz bottle]
Ana Hair Design Studio 2305 Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Blvd New York, NY 10030, 212-283-1737
Facebook Formula N Hair Care
Formula N® Hair Care
P.O. Box 661
New York, NY 10026-0661
General Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Retail Sale Inquiries: email@example.com
Press Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org